15 August 2006

What a night

Well, yesterday I ended up calling in sick. I was just too dizzy to even drive to work, let alone be any use to them at all. I ended up sleeping most of the day, and finally got up at 4pm. Since I was feeling a bit better, Jana and I drove to Sonic and got a bite to eat, then it was back home. I stayed up till about 9:30 or so, then went back to bed. I slept great for about an hour, then it was all down hill from there. I just could not get comfortable, and just caught snatches of sleep here and there. Finally about 3am, I went and grabbed my notebook, and started writing out the start (or possibly the middle) of a story. Then it was back to trying to sleep for me... not much luck till just before my alarm clock went off.
Now I'm still dizzy, not as bad as yesterday, and I still have a headache from hell, but now I'm just really tired as well. I will be heading off to work soon.
Jana has been good to me though, she got me some Wal-adryl, and some vitamin C earlier, and even rubbed my back for a bit. Now if she just wasn't so nosy about what I write in my notebook in the middle of the night. ;-)

0 comments: