18 August 2006

Morning

Another early morning. Didn't sleep too well, but I surprisingly don't feel too bad - I'm sure that will change as the day goes on. Jana and I got up, and went to have some breakfast at McD's; too bad the weather is so bad right now - rain and thunder.
Today is the day that I have to go in to make up for that day I called in sick. Lucky me. I don't plan on staying all day - but I must say that I am worried that I will end up being there all day (I know how these things work).
Let's see, I talked to Dustin last night, for the first time in I'm not even sure in how long (isn't IM great?). I will have to talk to him again later.
Note to self, write a quick review of some books that I have read lately - I think that might be a good use for the bandwidth that I'm using. BTW, if you haven't tried the Blogger Beta, you should give it a try, it may be missing a few features, but it's still got some stuff that Blogger was missing.

Mood: Cautiously Optimistic

Oops, I posted this to the wrong blog twice - I must be tired.

0 comments: