13 August 2006

Long day and other things

Well today was a long day, see the other blog for details. But in case you don't want to do that, here is a quick breakdown.
Worked 13 hours, not enough staff, working in housekeeping, mean people.
There was one more thing, that I want to share about my day - here is what I posted in the other blog:

On a positive note, there was a caterpillar at the hotel that decided to spin it's cocoon on the side of our building - I got a few pics with my phone, I will share them once I figure out how to post them.
Not much else went on today, since I worked all day. It's muggy, and rainy. Jana and I went to Village Inn after I got off work - they were out of her pie (yet again).
At least Jana seems to be feeling better from her pokes - oh and Fozzy just bit her (good boy!). Fozzy is a bit hyper, he's running around chasing a red laser light as I type this. :-) Oh, and chattering at it.

Mood: Tired.

0 comments: