21 June 2007

Food

I'm currently unemployed - it has been rather relaxing actually. Since I'm not working, and I don't have the money coming in that I had before, Jana and I have been very careful about what we eat; I have also been watching my portions much more closely. In the time that I have not been working, I have started to eat smaller portions; with the exception of the first week, I haven't had a problem with feeling hungry all the time. Now I can eat a piece of chicken, and some rice, and feel satisfied for hours. Tonight, after the rain storm, Jana and I went to Target to get some groceries, on the way we stopped at Burger King for a quick bite to eat. I had a larger meal at BK that I have been having for the last couple of weeks - and for some odd reason, I feel like I'm starving. I'm not sure if it is due to me eating a larger meal, or if it is because of where I ate. I hope this feeling doesn't persist, I don't want to go through another week of feeling hungry.

0 comments: