21 April 2007

Women of Faith

Every year that I have worked in hotels in the Des Moines area, I have encountered people coming in for the "Women of Faith" conference. Every year I'm surprised at just how rude the women are who come in for this event. I have not had one year that I haven't caught at least one of the women lying to get a lower room rate, or some sort of discount; yes lying, and obvious lying as well.
I could say that I'm the only one who has ever noticed this, but I'm not. Coworkers see it, people from other hotels see it, even a waitress at a local restaurant commented on it to me (without me bringing it up first).
I would just like to say, if these are the people who represent women of faith, then I don't want anything to do with their faith.

Okay, that particular rant is over - thanks for listening.

0 comments: