16 September 2006

Yesterday

Well yesterday was fun. I got off work the day before yesterday at 11pm, Jana and I decided to head to IHOP for a quick bite to eat so that I could head to bed after that, since I had to be back to work at 7am. Well sometimes things don't work out as they are suppose to. We got to the IHOP, and after a 20 minute wait we finialy left. The waitress sat us, got us some water, and never came back, she was at a table on the other side of the restaurant smoking and talking to someone. I guess we were not as important as that. Oh well, we decided on McD's drive though instead.
Well, I got up about 6, with a good 3 and a half hours of sleep under my belt. Jana said that when I kissed her goodbye that I felt a bit warm. I get to work, it turns out that the breakfast person called in (again) so guess what, I'm doing breakfast, housekeeping, sales, and GM... what a day. By the time I got home my feet were killing me, and I was starting to feel crappy.
After some food, and a good 7 1/2 hours of sleep, I'm feeling better, my feet still hurt and I feel tired - but better then I did yesterday.

0 comments: