13 September 2006

Busy day, but good

Well, I had to work today (joy of all joys), but today wasn't too bad. Can't complain too much - so I won't at all (what a change). Things have really been going better since I got my sleep schedule back in order, and since I have started to exercise a bit each morning - more stamina for starters, I can't wait for what comes next.

I found out today that my old haunts in Iowa City have changed - I really should go for a visit and see what has changed - maybe run around the Ped-Mall for a bit. I miss Iowa City - it was so comfortable, and had a fun culture. Des Moines is nice, more to do, but the culture is different (not as diverse), and the down town area was easier to get around it (walking wasn't such a chore). Oh well, you make choices and you live with them. Maybe on my next couple of days off Jana and I can go down there for a look see (last time it was winter, and very cold so we didn't stay out long).

0 comments: