18 September 2006

Only one more day

Well, I only have one more day left of work, then I'm off for two whole days - maybe I will turn off my phone. I wasn't feeling too well the last couple of days, something weird with my arm, and I think I caught something. I've been feeling better today - feels good.
Now that I'm feeling better, and my arm doesn't hurt every two seconds, I think it is time to get back into the exercise habit. I need to get my body in shape so that I can get my mind there as well. Baby steps, but steps none the less.
Not much going on at work, computer went to down, took me three hours to get the OS back up - but I lost half my files. Of course the problem happened because of a bad backup - so I didn't even have a good backup to get my files from. I'm happy that my address book, calendar and task list were all backed up on a separate service then the one my company uses.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow night - freedom for two days!! Woohoo!!

0 comments: